Introducing the latest technology for qualifying the integrity of locator beacons.
TSE100 Shielded RF Screen Box
Now you can verify your ELT in normal activation mode, not just test mode. Verify the encoded GPS capability of your ELT. Test the G-switch in your ELT without causing false alerts. Designed specifically for testing Cospas-Sarsat beacons, the TSE100, combined with the industry standard BT100 or BT100AV series Beacon Tester, provides the best solution for testing your ELTs. With the patented screened gloves along with the RF shielded window and interior illumination, you have full control over the ELT and the Tester without the fear of causing false alerts! You can now test the G-switch activation in a totally shielded environment.
Perfect for a dedicated test bench or use it in the field, the TSE100 is extremely portable ... weighing only 16 lbs. At a fraction of the cost of a screen room or anechoic chamber, the TSE100 is designed to provide superior attenuation: (> 90 dB) at all ELT frequencies ... 121.5 MHz, 243 MHz, and 406 MHz.
- GPS Enabled The TSE100 is GPS enabled to allow you to verify the GPS reception and encoding capabilities of your GPS-equipped beacon.
- USB Powered The TSE100 is powered from a standard USB port connection. It also comes with an AC-to-USB adapter so you can plug into the AC mains.
- Optional Cable Lengths The external GPS antenna comes standard with a 16 foot cable. Addition cable extensions are available in 25, 50, 75 or 100 foot lengths.
Screen Box Dimensions
- Inside: 17” x 11” x 8.5” (43 x 28 x 22 cm)
- Outside: 18” x 12” x 12” (46 x 30 x 30 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7 kg)